Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture:
What is Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture?
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is also known as cosmetic acupuncture, acupuncture facial rejuvenation or an acupuncture facelift. In addition to the many and varied health promoting effects throughout the body that regular acupuncture restores, Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture aims to correct the signs of aging both through local treatment of the facial area and the underlying causes of why an individual is specifically manifesting the aging process the way they are.
How does Facial Rejuvenation work?
Acupuncture facelift treatments promote the circulation of Qi (Chee) and Blood in your face. Increased blood circulation to your face moistens your skin and promotes collagen production for increased tone and elasticity. (This is what keeps wrinkles from forming!) Patients look and feel younger, rid themselves of unwanted wrinkles and blemishes, and can see their face improve in shape, color and texture. And there are great side effects! These not only include being happier because you look younger, but improved digestion and increases energy.
Benefits of Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Improves muscle tone and dermal contraction
- Increases collagen production and effects dispersal
- Helps to reduce bags under the eyes as well as sagging tendencies
- Helps to eliminate puffiness by improving metabolism and thus eliminate excess fluids
- Helps to eliminate fine lines of the face and has a diminishing effect on larger wrinkles
- Improves hormonal balance, thus successfully treating acne
- Moisturizes the skin by the increased local circulation of blood and lymph to the face
- Improves facial color by increasing peripheral circulation
- Minimization of the double chin
- Brings an overall rejuvenation that is not confined to your face
- Enhances your innate beauty and radiance
How many treatments are needed?
This is a 12 treatment protocol. The most popular schedule is twice weekly, with a day between treatments, over a period of six weeks. Each treatment lasts 60 minutes. The effects of Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture can last for a few years with regularly scheduled maintenance treatments. Like surgical facelifts, neither the actual outcome nor the length of effects can be predicted.
Factors as age and lifestyle have a great effect on maintaining the results.
Contraindications for the Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
This program is not recommended for people who suffer from the following conditions: Problems with bleeding, bruising, some pituitary disorders, high blood pressure, migraines, diabetes mellitus and serious health problems such as cancer, AIDS, and coronary disease. These treatments are not to be administered during flu and colds, acute herpes outbreaks, and acute allergic reactions.
When should I see the results?
Results may be seen as early as the first treatment, but it is usually around the seventh treatment that the results are the most dramatic and lasting. The results have a cumulative effect. Results may vary from individual to individual.